Project Turnover Management
- Supervise the detailed planning of the testing of the equipment installed by the contractors/suppliers. Ensure all documentation of testing and maintenance of equipment are presented to the maintenance staff.
- Consolidate all turnover documents from all contractors/suppliers, which are as follows but not limited to: certificate of completion and acceptance, warranty certificates, operation and maintenance manuals.
- Ensure turnover of complete “as-built” plans.
- Finalize all additional/deductive works and unresolved claims of the contractors and certify final payments.
- Prepare and present a final report and project acceptance.
- Assist the owner in calling the attention of the contractors for back jobs needed for rectification until lapse of warranty period.