Want to be part of the growing ELS family?
ELS Consultancy & Management, Incorporated offers job opportunities for new and experienced engineers. The company is also accepting on-the-job trainings for students. Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form at the bottom.
Senior Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Male between 25 to 35 years old with pleasing personality
- Registered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- With 1 year working experience in medium, high rise, and commercial buildings
- With experience in HVAC System and can do estimate
- Knowledge in plumbing, sanitary, and fire protection system is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in all kinds and types of auxillary system
HR and Admin Officer
- Has proven experience as an HR Officer, Administrator, or any other HR position.
- Knowledge on compensation and benefits, recruitment process, training and development, etc.
- Understanding of the Philippine Labor Code and company disciplinary procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and decision making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Graduate of BS Human Resources Management or any related course.
- Male/Female not more than 30 years old.
Fields marked with an * are required